Croatia vs Denmark

Croatia Denmark - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Jul, 2018 - 9:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Round of 16 - Sunday 1 July, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
29th Jun, 2018 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Croatia vs Denmark

Round 16 knockout stage football Discussion for this match: Croatia vs Denmark

Make sure to enter our Football Contest.

Note: General news and info on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Croatia vs Denmark
A Friend

Denmark Croatia

Both teams have played rather well in this tournament but I still have to go with the mother land. I will say final score Denmark 2 Croatia 1.

1st Jul, 2018 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Croatia vs Denmark Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This match up could go either way but maybe Croatia has a bit of an advantage. Croatia 2 and Denmark 1.

1st Jul, 2018 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Denmark Croatia

Not familiar with the power of the game for these countries so I will say Denmark 2 and Croatia 1.

1st Jul, 2018 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Denmark Croatia

This was one of the strangest matches I have ever seen. Both teams score their goals within the first five minutes of play and then cannot score again and end up going for penalties. During the penalty shoot out goal keepers stopped shots twice on both sides! In the end Croatia got in a shot that put it in their favor.

Final Score: Croatia 1 (3) - Denmark 1 (2)
Goals by: Mandžukić and M. Jørgensen.

1st Jul, 2018 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Croatia vs Denmark

These games are so difficult to predict but its interesting that both matches today ended the same way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Croatia vs Denmark

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,