Sweden vs Switzerland

Sweden Switzerland - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Round of 16 - Tuesday, 3 July, 2018, 10am Atlantic
29th Jun, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Sweden vs Switzerland

Round 16 knockout stage football Discussion for this match: Sweden vs Switzerland

Make sure to enter our Football Contest.

Note: General news and info on the FIFA World Cup 2018 please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Switzerland Sweden

Sweden is a tough team to beat so this game will go to them. Sweden 3 and Switzerland 2.

3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Sweden vs Switzerland Sports & Fashion Music Movies

These matches are becoming very difficult to predict with all the strange occurrences that has happened in this world cup. I am hoping with this game and England's I can be on par. For this one I will say Sweden 2 and Switzerland 1.

3rd Jul, 2018 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Switzerland Sweden

I usually mix up Sweden with Switzerland and vice versa, am I the only one? Sweden will get 2 goals and Switzerland 1 as the final score.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

Sweden vs Switzerland
A Friend

Switzerland Sweden

This should be a good game to watch and see who comes out on top. Both are playing very well but I think Sweden will still win. Final score Sweden 2 and Switzerland 0.

3rd Jul, 2018 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Sweden vs Switzerland

Let's go with an unexpected upset in this knockout game.

Switzerland 3 and Sweden 2.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Sweden Switzerland

This was a lack luster game until the very end when it started to accelerate. Both sides played terrible giving the ball away numerous times. Sweden dominated and had more shots on goal but played like amateurs. They need to change their game for the next stage.

Final score: Sweden 1 - Switzerland 0
Goals by: Forsberg.

> TOPIC: Sweden vs Switzerland

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,