How Many Days Til Christmas?

How Days Til Christmas - Christmas - Posted: 4th Nov, 2008 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
22nd Aug, 2008 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

I just added a counter on the Top of this Board so you can know the answer to "How Many Days Til Christmas?"

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2008 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Til Days How

That just doesn't seem like enough days left. biggrin.gif Thank you for adding the counter, perhaps it will help me stay on task with the limited number of days left.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2008 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Many Days Til Christmas? Christmas

It is always nice to have a counter but I have already began my christmas shopping. I will hopefully have it all completed by the weekend of thanksgiving. smile.gif

23rd Aug, 2008 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Til Days How

Ee-e-e-e-e-e-k! That can't be possible! Oh my gosh, now I have to count how many *paydays* before Christmas. ...and I was having such a good day...

wink.gif

3rd Nov, 2008 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Christmas Til Days How

That means there is only that many and a week until 2009! This year has gone by so fast! I am sure the next few weeks will fly by as well--especially with all the school and church activities.

Try and enjoy the season!

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2008 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This year seems to be passing way too quickly. I am glad that christmas time is coming but I feel that too many go from halloween right to christmas. Hello we have two other holidays to celebrate in November before we start to talk about christmas.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2008 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

How Days Til Christmas

And I will be celebrating both. I get Veteran's Day off and Thanksgiving. But I've got to get going on Christmas or I will not be able to sit back and enjoy it.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2008 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Days Til Christmas Christmas

I make sure I celebrate both holidays in November too. I do try to get most of my christmas shopping done in the month of November.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How Many Days Til Christmas?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,