Brazil vs Belgium

Brazil Belgium - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Jul, 2018 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Quarter Finals - Friday, 6 July, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
6th Jul, 2018 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Brazil vs Belgium

We are now into the quarter finals where 8 countries battle it out on a football field. Discussion for this match surrounds: Brazil vs Belgium

Learn more about our Football Contest.

Note: General FIFA World Cup 2018 Discussion please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Brazil vs Belgium
A Friend

Belgium Brazil

While I like Brazil and their chances on winning the cup I am not sure they are playing as well as the should be. I do hope that they will win still. Final score Brazil 3 Belgium 1.

6th Jul, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Brazil vs Belgium Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Brazil is probably going to win this game so lets play it out like this: Brazil 2 and Belgium 1.

6th Jul, 2018 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Belgium Brazil

Brazil is favored to win this game against Belgium and once again I will go against the odds:

Belgium 2 and Brazil 1.

7th Jul, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Belgium Brazil

Brazil tried but they were not up to the speed or ability of Belgium who are the highest scoring team in this year's World Cup. Neymar's theatrics got him no where even though there was a controversial penalty that could have been awarded. In the end the better team won. This is the end of the whole of the Western Hemisphere at the World Cup… its all about the Europeans now.

Final Score: Belgium 2 and Brazil 1
Goals by: Renato Augusto, Fernandinho and De Bruyne

Looks like Krusten won this one.

> TOPIC: Brazil vs Belgium

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,