Russia vs Croatia

Russia Croatia - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Jul, 2018 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Quarter Finals - Saturday, 7 July, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
6th Jul, 2018 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Russia vs Croatia

We are now into the quarter finals where 8 countries battle it out on a football field. Discussion for this match surrounds: Russia vs Croatia

Learn more about our Football Contest.

Note: General FIFA World Cup 2018 Discussion please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Russia vs Croatia
A Friend

Croatia Russia

I think this game is going to be the hardest to predict at least it is in my case. While Russia seems to play well some of the time they are not consistent enough. Croatia can play rather well and I believe they are going to be a torn for Russia. I will say final score on this game Russia 1 Croatia 2.

6th Jul, 2018 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs Croatia Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This is the game where Russia sees the exit door. Croatia will eat them up so I'll put it as Croatia 3 and Russia 0.

7th Jul, 2018 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Croatia Russia

Russia will not be able to handle Croatia so it may turn out to be an embarrassing situation.

Croatia 4 / Russia 1.

7th Jul, 2018 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Croatia Russia

How about an upset in this match? It is in Russia so it can be swayed in ways we cannot imagine *wink*

Russia 3 and Croatia 2.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs Croatia
A Friend

Russia vs Croatia

Well double darn it I thought I had this game in the bag and then Russia scores in the final minutes to send it to penalty kicks. Oh well it is a great game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Russia Croatia

Yes, very exciting match only to see it end in an anti-climax because two of Russia's penalty takers hit the ball as if they wanted the Croatian goalkeeper to get it. This only helps to bloat Croatia's pride - I was hoping Russia would win.

Final Score: Russia 2 (3) - Croatia 2 (4)
Goals by: Cheryshev, Fernandes, Kramarić and Vida.

> TOPIC: Russia vs Croatia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,