Runic the Sorcerer - Page 3 of 8

Mysterious Person at the Tavern I was surprised - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Aug, 2019 - 11:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 540
22nd Nov, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic the Sorcerer - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I do not think I have ever been attack as many times as I have today. I signed up for a patrol that slowly goes around a city. I can see why they need this because we were attacked almost at every step that we took. I could hardly believe that we could make it to as far as we have.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2018 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Sorcerer Runic

Wish I could change this about myself

I definitely wished to have focus on certain skill training than I did. I see the value of training now since I'm older. A young teen mind does not have the best interest but I was a bit fool-hearty and made the wrong choices. I don't dwell on this- I move forward.

28th Jan, 2019 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic the Sorcerer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Runic the Sorcerer Lives!. I am no undead despite this 2nd bedtime story.

5th Aug, 2019 - 10:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Page 3 Sorcerer Runic

I, Runic the Sorcerer, have attained the tenth level in the Toughen Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Toughen.

6th Aug, 2019 - 8:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Sorcerer Runic

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I have my own ambition to be the ruler of all the kingdoms even if was already my destiny I am very keen on it. I have not shown it in my actions but I am always willing to return from my wandering ways and try again in order to accomplish what I need to in order to win over everyone.

8th Aug, 2019 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic the Sorcerer

Breath of life comes to Runic the Sorcerer. I am still Runic the Sorcerer even if this mythology doth maketh me mesmerized the 3rd time over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2019 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic Sorcerer - Page 3

Breath of life comes to Runic the Sorcerer. I am no undead despite this 4th adventure of life.

14th Aug, 2019 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic Sorcerer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

I was surprised to be approached by a young man who said he had a message for me. He asked me to sit at a table where we were to discuss something beneficial. I was suspicious about it being a scam but as I was in the tavern I felt I would give him a listen. If this were an alleyway I would have pulled my sword instead. Anyway, he had soft features like a woman but spoke well like the wealthy do. He said I have an anonymous watcher who wanted to aide me in my quest to be ruler of kings. I asked who it was but he would not tell me… only that if I accepted then I would be rewarded. I accepted of course and now await to see what I would gain from it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Runic the Sorcerer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,