Runic the Sorcerer - Page 5 of 8

I have defeated a Wild Dog Pack. Let all know - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th May, 2020 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 540
1st May, 2020 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic the Sorcerer - Page 5

I, Runic the Sorcerer, am now a Brawling expert.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2020 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Sorcerer Runic

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Runic the Sorcerer".

11th May, 2020 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic the Sorcerer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Runic the Sorcerer.

11th May, 2020 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Page 5 Sorcerer Runic

Breath of life comes to Runic the Sorcerer. It is mine errors that caused mine 6th demise within this freakish inspiration. What object in mind do I need?

11th May, 2020 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Sorcerer Runic

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman Leader ended with me slaying the Woodsman Leader.

11th May, 2020 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic the Sorcerer

Now that I have attained Level 4 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Runic than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2020 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic Sorcerer - Page 5

My Next Medieval Adventure

I have never had dealings with a hobbit but today I met one that knew the location of treasure. So, I took careful note of what he had to say in order to acquire this treasure. He seemed confident that I could do it and I have that same confidence in myself. I will set out now to fulfill this new task.

19th May, 2020 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic Sorcerer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

I have defeated a Wild Dog Pack. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Runic the Sorcerer.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Runic the Sorcerer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,