Runic the Sorcerer - Page 2 of 8

Message to Advisor Now that I have gotten more - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Sep, 2018 - 5:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 540
12th Aug, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic the Sorcerer - Page 2

Runic the Sorcerer Lives!. I, Runic, have died but am alive again! This adventure is not over. Runic shall conquer this medieval world even if it is the 1st time.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2018 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Sorcerer Runic

Most beautiful lady of Runic

A lovely lady of fine beauty came into my view. She had long flowing red hair which curled at the ends. Her eyes were hazel perhaps a blue or green as it had that aquamarine look to it. She was medium height and slim. Her skin was a light brown that almost looked like a sun tan but you could see it was her natural color. The tone of her skin was so smooth that she almost seemed to be an elven maiden but I could clearly see she was human. She wore a lovely dress that was dark blue with gold tapestry woven into it. Quite a sight to behold.

13th Aug, 2018 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic the Sorcerer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Do you know about the reaper? Do you know I died but came back again? These things happened to me and I am here to tell about it. I am trying to gain skills with little gold so soon I may need to look for an apprentice position.

14th Aug, 2018 - 9:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Page 2 Sorcerer Runic

First time in the Town

The town I am in is a complex place of personalities and things to do. Often I find myself going to a place but I am unsure if I should be there. The people do have a strong sense of the worth of gold since they won't give up anything without it.

15th Aug, 2018 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Sorcerer Runic

Message to Advisor

I am in the dungeons below the town's palace. I have been here quite awhile so I need to rest a little. Hopefully no one will attack me while I try to get some sleep. I need to get a good bit of gold soon to pay for my way. I may end up taking one of those jobs that no one wants but you have to do it if you want to survive.

23rd Aug, 2018 - 9:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic the Sorcerer

Meeting the townsfolk

When I first met the townsfolk I was a bit relaxed because I wasn't sure how they would take to me because I was young. My advisor pointed me in the right direction and I was grateful for that. I was moved by the willingness to answer my questions but found some people had strange ideas about things like the one named Fluke.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic Sorcerer - Page 2

Why Am I Runic?

A little girl asked me why I was evil. I was surprised that she knew and more surprised that she did not run off because of it. I have the feeling she probably has been doing that often and got used to it. I am evil because I seek vengeance against the people who have done me wrong. The world is about your personal ambitions and all the rest try to make you believe that there is something more out there that you should be doing instead of concerning yourself with yourself.

1st Sep, 2018 - 5:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

Runic Sorcerer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Now that I have gotten more experience I've decided to challenge myself by learning some skills that can take me into a greater path. I do not want to make foolish mistakes that cause my end so I am going step by step, here a little and there a little until I can eat the big fish.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Runic the Sorcerer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,