France vs Belgium

France Belgium - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jul, 2018 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
FIFA World Cup Football 2018 Semi-Finals - Tuesday, 10 July, 2018, 2pm Atlantic
9th Jul, 2018 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

France vs Belgium

This is the FIFA 2018 World Cup Semi-Finals. Discussion for this match surrounds: Belgium vs France

Check our Football Contest details.

Note: General FIFA World Cup 2018 Discussion please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2018 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Belgium France

This is going to be a really big game to watch. You have the French powerhouse and the dynamic Belgium team that never gives up. I feel this will go to penalties but I will put a French win.

France 3 and Belgium 2.

9th Jul, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

France vs Belgium Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Belgium 2 and France 2 going into penalties and then France wins 5 to 4 in the shoot out.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

France vs Belgium
A Friend

Belgium France

Two teams that have proven they are in this game to win it. I think that France is the favored team and many will be routing for them to go all the way. Belgium is not going to make it easy for them. I believe the final score will be France 2 Belgium 1.

9th Jul, 2018 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Belgium France

France 1 and Belgium 0. I doubt that will be the final score but I've been so off with these predictions that I might be right!

10th Jul, 2018 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

France vs Belgium

Those two teams are pretty good at the game but only France has been champions so lets say France 4 and Belgium 3.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

France Belgium

France 2 and Belgium 2 all the way up to a penalty shoot out that ends up with Belgium winning.

10th Jul, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

France Belgium Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I like these kinds of things. I played a bit of soccer in high school but never got into it. Some of the pros are cute though *wink* Anyway I'm going to guess France 1 and Belgium 2.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: France vs Belgium

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,