John Edwards Kills His Teenage Daughters Then Commits Suicide

John Edwards Kills Teenage Daughters Commits - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Dec, 2018 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  John Edwards Kills His Teenage Daughters Then Commits Suicide
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mum finds her kids shot dead. POLICE are reportedly hunting for the father of two children who were found shot dead when their mother arrived home. Source 4f.

John Edwards Kills His Teenage Daughters Then Commits Suicide (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Suicide Commits Daughters Teenage Kills Edwards John

I always find it sad when two parents are fighting over the kids and not working to make sure the kids are happy and stress free. I know a divorce is harsh and some times ugly but do not take it out on the kids and this is a prime example of what can happen when you fight over kids. My ex wife (1st one) tried this so I just backed off and let her have her way as I did not want to put the kids in the middle like that. I just wish more couples could be nicer when it comes to dealing with the kids in a divorce.

10th Jul, 2018 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

John Edwards Kills His Teenage Daughters Then Commits Suicide History & Civil Business Politics

A terrible tragedy for mom to experience. Some crimes have no spoken purpose and often end in regret, remorse and hurt for the rest of the victim's life.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2018 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wave of grief over ‘shattering’ death. An outpouring of grief has swept the nation after a mother was found dead in her home months after her ex executed their two kids in the same house. Source 4m.

18th Dec, 2018 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

A terrible end to an already terrible story of a family that once loved each other but are no more. How could things have been made different… we can only speculate.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

> TOPIC: John Edwards Kills His Teenage Daughters Then Commits Suicide

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,