Women Who Lie About Being Raped

Women Lie Raped - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Jul, 2018 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Women Who Lie About Being Raped Females lied against men saying they were sexually assaulted when they were really lying.
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Women jailed for lying about rape. AUTHORITIES are “exceptionally aggressive” in pursuing women for lying about rape, prosecuting hundreds in the last decade. Source 2r.

Women Who Lie About Being Raped (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2018 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Raped Being Lie Women

Its not only disgusting that they do this to someone that is innocent but in addition they make it that much harder for actual rape cases to be believed and proven.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Women Who Lie About Being Raped History & Civil Business Politics

I am glad that they are starting to prosecute these women who make false claims. I know once a women makes a claim against a man he is thought to be guilty and many times loses his job, spends time in jail, loses his wife or girlfriend and his life is changed forever even if he is innocent. Nothing causes a man more hardship and public ridicule like a woman who claims rape or sexual assault. Men do not have a defense against it and women know this and use it against men all the time. This makes men less likely to trust women and like Politca stated it makes it harder for women who are truly sexually assaulted or raped.

10th Jul, 2018 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Raped Being Lie Women

Just as the article says there are some who get kicks off of doing it too. That's plain evil and they're just in it for the money.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

10th Jul, 2018 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Raped Being Lie Women

What's the recommended way to prevent this from happening? I mean you go out to the bar for drinks, get speaking to what seems like a beautiful woman, you both return to your or her place and the next morning she's accusing you of rape!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would recommend that you do not pick up women at bars and take them home. You are just opening yourself up for a sexual assault or rape charge. The only way to be sure and even this is not 100%. You need to engage with a woman who is not under the influence of alcohol or drugs and does not drink or take anything while you are with her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Women Lie Being Raped

I might be wrong but usually its an attractive woman for men as well probably because they know they will get more sympathy.

For Roger, try doing things the right way… go on a proper date, go in public places and do things together. Don't make sex the start because that could be the end, your end.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

> TOPIC: Women Who Lie About Being Raped

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,