Lyndon the Scholar

Lyndon Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Mar, 2019 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 811 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2019 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Lyndon the Scholar
A Friend

Lyndon the Scholar

I am Lyndon, and this name was borne upon me because of the bearings of my forefathers. It was in an effort to humbly respect them that resulted in my name. I look proudly upon my ancestors and welcome this name proudly. Of course, I was born a human, as I was born to two humans themselves; There's not much more to speak of that. I stand 6'2 tall (Emphasis on tall, of course) with quite the skinny body. It is not to say that I am unathletic, however, of course, I spend plenty of time as a student of the mind and religion. My hair is a bold white hue, which contrasts well with my massive blue eyes. My appearance, in general, is unique, due to my tanned skin conflicting quite handsomely with my scholarly overall appearance. My motto is to follow a scholar - Not those experienced in books, but those who dance with the blades. Those thieves who flirt with danger and don't quite know what life brings. Someday, I wish to be set free from my humble beginnings by rising to the top as a man who has seen all that life has had to offer, with knowledge even a Court Wizard would be proud of. Alliances, in my opinion, are quite essential (Should they not be a prerequisite for violence); I believe that we should share our knowledge with others. In order to become the next Ruler of Kings, of course, I seek to isolate the troubles within the world and hunt them down. It is then that I will finally be able to relax in a world at peace. To any curious, I am not one who flourishes in social situations; I am a linguist, one who uses words to get out of edges and curves, however, my mind stutters when enmassed by an audience of three or more. From this beginning, I start this path towards total enlightenment, doing whatever I must to achieve victory.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2019 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Lyndon the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Lyndon

Advisor Description

Trout, the Politician. Ah, what a character, he! It was with great pride and honor that I met him. I had heard tales of his legacy in the marketplace, of course, but when I met him… Well, I was forced into a bow, certainly. The Marketplace was quite crowded around noon, its peak, when I met him. When I bumped into him, he gave me a look of put-on disdain, as I had "soiled" his favorite black robe! Moments later, obviously, he laughed it off as though we were old pals… Though this made me think: Who could I trust? Someone with a charismatic attribute of this caliber was clearly closer to me than any of my "friends" I had thought I knew before. But I digress: Trout spoke to me of his interest in my work, although I had been in town for only a short while after being employed. He believed that my career was unique, and was instantly drawn to my works (Pardon the pun). Trout said that if he were to endorse me, we would both rise in fame and power. Having the ambition that I did (And knowing of his great wisdom), of course, I agreed. So it is with great honor that I announce a partnership between I, Lyndon the Scholar, and Trout the Politician.

> TOPIC: Lyndon the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,