+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 546
11th Jul, 2018 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Kiara the Queen

My name is Kiara, a name my father instructed my mother to name me, after his mother. I may not, as of yet, be known as the queen but it is a title I will work very hard to earn from my people. My mother wanted me to be a ruler, to guide this land from the darkness of war and bloodshed, and that I shall do.

Standing at 5'2, I have an average body weight. I'm not too skinny, but there's not really any fat on my body either. My auburn hair flows down to my shoulders, complementing my green eyes and pale skin.

I have a strong interest in magic and druidism, and I plan to seek knowledge and experience in these fields. I want to better myself and work my way up the hierarchy to fulfill my mother's wishes, but I also wish to follow my dream to wield magic. I will also make alliances where I can, friendship is a valuable thing. I now take the first steps towards accomplishing my destiny as told by my mother.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2018 - 5:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Queen Kiara

Advisor Description

As I was eating breakfast at the tavern today, I was approached by a young man wearing a simple pair of pants and a shirt. He proceeded to sit across from me at the table uninvited, helping himself to one of my eggs. Angered by his rudeness, I confronted him, asking him what he thought he was doing.

A friend. A friend he called himself! Something worse than that is even though I knew nothing about him, apparently, he had been watching me the past month as I worked for the herbalist. He said he had become interested in me and finally decided to introduce himself. His name is Tristan and he said he'd be willing to help me, seeing as I had no friend in Town and I haven't been here long.

I truly don't know how I feel about this encounter and feel creeped out that he'd been watching me. If he was watching me, who else had taken an interest and for what purpose? I'll accept his help, if only to keep an eye on him and find out what his true intentions are.

12th Jul, 2018 - 1:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Kiara the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

I had that strange dream again, this time the woman asking me to reflect on my mother. I do not know the meaning of these dreams, but I fear they are important, so I shall do as I'm told.

My mother, may the gods bless her soul, I miss her so very dearly. Barely knowing my father, I was really close to her and I regret that now I wish to take her requests more seriously. I had always thought she was pushing me too hard to be Ruler of Kings, I wanted something different. Magic has always allured me and I always spent so much time trying to study it as a kid. Mother always chastised me for focusing too much on it and not training my body as well. I fear my dear mother had been right, and I see now that I must train. I will do as my mother wishes, but I will not forget who I want to be in the process. Will I be able to find a way to rule and still do as I desire?

12th Jul, 2018 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Queen Kiara

Kiara the Queen Lives!. I, Kiara, have died but am alive again! This adventure is not over. Kiara shall conquer this adventure of life even if it is the 1st time.

12th Jul, 2018 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Queen Kiara

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke the divine
Her features are sublime
Her lips so soft and red
Her hair is full and lush
Her eyes a beautiful hue
Her nose so small and delicate
Her face the shape of a heart
The beauty of Lady Fluke
Is something you can't refuse
She's as beautiful as a sunset
The first snow after a hot summer
The first flower in bloom.

12th Jul, 2018 - 4:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Kiara the Queen

Kiara the Queen Lives!. How can mine evils leave me with my 2nd death to carry me downward lost in wonder in this waking dream? It is mine lack of aspiration.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2018 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Kiara Queen

Message to Advisor

So, today I have learned a lot of new skills and accomplished a good deal of assignments for the townspeople. I would like to add that I made the mistake in trying to help the Librarian with his spider problem. Thinking it couldn't be that bad, I offered my help, only to die at the fangs of that monster. Not heading the words given when resurrected, I didn't do the atonement ritual at the mystic, thinking nothing of it. A mistake I shall never do again, for when I helped the physician, I encountered a man who attacked me, but before he could land a blow, I was transported back to that god awful creature to die once more. I shall return one day to exact my revenge on that beast, but for now, I won't be as reckless.

12th Jul, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Chiarra
(+)

Kiara Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Reflections on your father

Reflections on my father? I barely knew the man. Thanks to the wars that plague this world, he was always off fighting. I knew he loved me, but we never got to speak really, besides a few words mentioned at the dinner table. He would bring me gifts from time to time when he returned home. Those were always nice. I cherished them because they were the closest I would ever get to him. Sometimes I wondered if I was a boy if my father would have taken more interest in me. It's strange, feeling so distant from him when he was the one who named me. I honestly have no idea if he's still alive or not since he was gone when mother died and I left per her wishes. If he is, and I get to see him one more time, maybe he would be willing to spend some time with me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kiara the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,