Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 542
10th Jul, 2018 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ellen
(+)

Ellena the Witch

I, am Ellena and I was given this name because it was the name of my grandmother. I am known as the witch because of my special nature which involves a love for magic.

I am only 5'5" tall with a slim body. I have blond hair with large blue eyes. My peach skin and a comely appearance in general makes me delicately enchanting.

I see myself as one who follows magic-users although I am not afraid to pickup a sword. I want to fulfill the destiny that my mother outlined for me to be a Ruler of Kings. I will make many friends and possibly many enemies but in the end I know I will conquer all.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2018 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ellen
(+)

Witch Ellena

Advisor Description

Melinda the Aristocrat was an unlikely candidate for my advisor since we do not have anything in common but yet my mother knew her and appointed her like a godmother I suppose. She found me near one of the market stalls in the town, called me by name and told me this wild story that included my destiny to be ruler which I knew no one could know, at least not yet. I decided to hear her out and follow some of what she said.

13th Jul, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ellen
(+)

Ellena the Witch Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I had a very active day. I bought a weapon and some armor but my biggest buy was my own abode. It took a chunk of my gold but at least I do not have to rent rooms from that stinky old tavern. Its good to have my own home too because it gives me a base to work from.

> TOPIC: Ellena the Witch

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,