Ziltoid Introduction

Ziltoid Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jul, 2018 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Ziltoid Introduction
A Friend

Ziltoid Introduction

Hi there! I'm Ziltoid. Hoping to check out the site if I can get my registration through :)
I have over fifteen years of creative writing experience and hope to write on this site as I have many low fantasy ideas. I enjoy the work of Harry Turtledove, George R.R. Martin, and Mary Shelley. I hope to meet you all soon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ziltoid

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Ready for the best text adventure ever created? To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,315
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Ziltoid Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, what do you mean by "Low fantasy"? Not gutter trash right? If you have great creative writing experience I will like to see what you come up with here. ROK II is a good place for that since you signed up for that.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Ziltoid Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,