Ellen Introduction

Ellen Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 15
Flag Posts: 26
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 107.24 FP
Charm: none

Ellen Introduction

I read about the Ruler of Kings II game and wanted to get involved with it because I like the idea of creating my own character rather than a preset one that you get with most text adventures. I am new to Role-playing Games but loving it all.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 10th Jul, 2018 - 11:29am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ellen

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II 2(ROK II)

Ready for the best text adventure ever created? To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader

Ellen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for approving me I am anxious to get started with this game to see what its like.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 10th Jul, 2018 - 11:29am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Ellen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Ellen

Welcome to the community. In Ruler of Kings II II just remember to read carefully so that you survive a long time.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader

Introduction Ellen

Hey thanks for the welcome. I am reading everything. I like reading so I'm taking it all in as much as I can. I like the premise of it all! I'm making my first character at the moment.

Signature:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Ellen Introduction
A Friend

Ellen Introduction

Very good. Good luck with your character and enjoy the game. If you want to learn more about Role-playing Games we have other games in the Dungeons & Dragons /pathfinder area.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader

Ellen Introduction

Thanks I will check those out as well. I just finished the write up for my character Ellena so I'm just awaiting the stamp of approval *wink*.

Signature:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Ellen Introduction
A Friend

Ellen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Good luck on all of your characters. I am sure you will find a home here somewhere. Plus in Rulers of Kings you will find that you can turn FP into coins. You get some FP for every post you make in the community. The more you post in the discussions the more FP you will earn and it does come in handy at times in the games.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ellen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,