Alysia Magen, Sexy Veteran Fitness Model

Alysia Magen Sexy Veteran Fitness Model - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st May, 2020 - 1:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Alysia Magen, Sexy Veteran Fitness Model
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Workout videos earning $100k a year. ALYSIA Magen, US Air Force veteran turned fitness model, is raking in more than $100,000 a year with her sexy workout videos. Source 6b

Image from Instagram public domain.

Alysia Magen, Sexy Veteran Fitness Model (Hover)

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Model Fitness Veteran Sexy Magen Alysia

I think that she is doing very well with her exercise videos and reaching people to assist them in losing weight. Knowing the rigors of military life it can help many people if they do it correctly.

12th Jul, 2018 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Alysia Magen, Sexy Veteran Fitness Model History & Civil Business Politics

The sex appeal is nice and all but what I really like is that she is using all her knowledge and assets to continue to be great.

I was also trying to figure out if she is Hispanic or middle eastern.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

22nd May, 2020 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

She is being smart and using all her great assets to make the dollars she needs. Who can blame her for being smart, intelligent and drop dead gorgeous! *wink*.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 13 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.3%

31st May, 2020 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

I did not even know about her until now. I am following for sure as I could use some of the tips to get back into shape.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Alysia Magen, Sexy Veteran Fitness Model

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,