George the King - Page 4 of 5

Breath of life comes to George the King. I - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Mar, 2022 - 9:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 549
27th Aug, 2021 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George the King - Page 4

A Skeleton attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Skeleton dead.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2021 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

King George

Today, my encounter with a Skeleton Knight ended with me slaying the Skeleton Knight.

27th Aug, 2021 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful George than otherwise might have been known.

27th Aug, 2021 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Page 4 King George

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of George the King".

24th Nov, 2021 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

King George

It was confirmed upon meh, George the King, that I am now an expert in Parry.

9th Dec, 2021 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George the King

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

It was a typical day in the tavern until I was approached by a tall cloaked figure with a good disposition. With a hand reaching to shake mine he introduced himself as the vessel for an anonymous admirer of my skills and purpose. I felt somewhat embarrassed at being watched but elated that someone thought of me in this regard. I was then informed that I would receive an endowment at a later date as an aide for me to continue my studies in the arts. I showed my appreciation but also wondered if there would be something else expected.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2021 - 3:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George King - Page 4

Jacob the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of George

Jacob, a young fighter with plenty of ambition decided to take up his sword and join my fight. He showed off his skills and it seems impressive but I won't know for sure until he actually has the enemy standing in front of him. Let's see.

24th Mar, 2022 - 9:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George King Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Breath of life comes to George the King. I was amazed when for the 3rd resurrection. Maybe it is part of day dream. With aspiration in mind things must changeth.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: George the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,