Nolly the Swordsman

Nolly Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jul, 2018 - 5:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 550
13th Jul, 2018 - 5:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Nolly the Swordsman

My name is Nolly and the origin of my name is unknown to me.

I am known as Nolly the Swordsman primarily due to my masterful skills with a blade, but also because of my adept ability to dual wield nearly any one handed sword.

I stand nearly 6" tall with what I refer to as a well porportioned medium physique. I do not have the raw physical power of a tall, largely built fighter, but what I gain in agility and dexterity more than make up for the lack of pure brute strength in a fight.

I typically have medium brown hair which I prefer to keep at a short length, with hazel colored eyes that often look lighter in the bright sunlight.

My skin tone is that of a medium tanned adventure, with a youthful appearance which makes my age hard to discern.

While I am most skilled as a fighter, I am not so arrogant of a person to ignore the importance of learning a few basic magic skills known by Clerics or Wizards to aid me in my adventures.

My natural abilities to use nearly any sword has also led me to persue the art of weapon forging.

I willingly accept most alliances, as there can often be strength in numbers, but mostly because I follow the philosophy that one should keep their friends close and their enemies closer.

I have no aspirations to use my skills to rule or govern, preferring to use my ever growing abilities to protect those who are unable to protect themselves.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2018 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Swordsman Nolly

Advisor Description

Kylara is a young woman of 16 standing around 5' 9" tall. Her body is best described as noticeably curvy but well toned, as she strives to maintain a well balanced physique. Her looks are deceiving though and she would be a welcome ally in any fight due to her skills with a weapon and magic.

She is most distinguishable by her long red hair and bright green eyes, but has a smile that can brighten the darkest of rooms.
We met mid morning while shopping in the market.

She stood out easily due to her brightly colored summer dress.

It was a pleasant encounter, filled with talk about some of the items for sale.

I had seen her around prior to this, and was glad to finally have a chance of meeting her.

While I am in no rush to begin a romantic relationship due to the journeys that lay before me, I would definitely not be opposed if something were to blossom. However, something about the mannerism and the way Kylara often looks at me tells me that she desires something more.

13th Jul, 2018 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Nolly the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Nolly the Swordsman. I, Nolly, have died but am alive again! Mine bewildered 1st awakening. Was it a dark vision. I need to changeth mine motive.

13th Jul, 2018 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Swordsman Nolly

Most beautiful lady of Nolly

She is a young woman around 5' 6" with straight blonde hair that ran down to her hips. She has pale colored skin, and oval shaped face with Pink lips and crystal blue eyes that sparkled slightly. A slim woman with a Voluptuous hour glass figure with hips that seemed to sway and hypnotize on lookers as she walked. A beautiful white smile that could brighten any room that was only matched by her melodious voice.

13th Jul, 2018 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Swordsman Nolly

Nolly the Swordsman is raised. A title of Swordsman did not protecteth me from my 2nd wonder-struck death. No more must mine motive bring me to this point.

14th Jul, 2018 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Nolly the Swordsman

The Resurrection of Nolly the Swordsman. This adventure is not over. Nolly shall conquer this mass escape into fantasy even if it is the 3rd time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2018 - 5:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Nolly Swordsman

Breath of life comes to Nolly the Swordsman. I am no undead despite this 4th adventure of life.

14th Jul, 2018 - 5:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

Nolly Swordsman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No one shall lay low Nolly the Swordsman. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 5th time to continue this adventure.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nolly the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,