Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy Vampire Slayer - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Jul, 2018 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Buffy Vampire Slayer TV Series
3rd Jun, 2004 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Okay so I know the show is like totally over, but I am so hooked. I jumped on the scene a little late but thankfully they have the DVD sets all ready for me. So yeah. Just wondering if anyone else shares the same craze?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2004 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Slayer Vampire Buffy

I really liked it in the early seasons. But it became too repetitive later on. I don't think I watched more than a couple of episodes in the last two seasons.

Angel was much better. Of course, its run was shorter, so didn't get stale. But there was a definite ending in sight for it, as well. With Buffy, we always felt it was just going to keep on keeping on.

When they started mixing lesbians, partially reformed demons, etc, just to keep the story alive, it lost most of its appeal.

3rd Jun, 2004 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Sports & Fashion Music Movies

In the begining I used to watch it, but then I find it become too rude, even for a teenage audience. One day I was watching it and suddenly they were showing her having sex...I mean...the movements and all! I thought it was totally unneccesary, they could perfectly have the escene without the vulgarity and all. I love acting and I want to become an actress one day but I think sometimes the TV producers over do it man.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2004 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
A Friend

Slayer Vampire Buffy

I love Buffy, my cousin got me started but I started too late as well. However, they still play them on channels like fx and so I watch it whenever it comes on. I like Spike. smile.gif

13th Jun, 2004 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Slayer Vampire Buffy

Really? You like Spike, like Spike and Buffy? Or just spike wanting buffy? or the old nasty crazy Spike? I liked him when he was with Drusilla. Oh but I loved spike in the 6th season episode Tabla Rasa , When Willow did a spell and everyone forgot EVERYTHING! It was hilarious. Oh, and my very favorite, well one of them, was the Musical episode. I thought Giles was the best singer out of them all. I was really suprised when Buffy sang though. She wasn't too bad. And I really loved spike's song. Did you know they have to soundtrack out? It's crazy, I love it! So yeah like my husband loves RPGs and I totally don't get them. So I bought this Buffy RPG book off Ebay and it's sooo much fun! I was really upset about Willow going gay because her and Oz were excellent together. But it made it easier to watch willow know that in real life she's married to Wesley, ( The watcher that came to replace Giles, now on Angel) I think that is just tooo funny. Do you watch Angel as well? I found that one just wasn't as fun as Buffy- too dark and gloomy. Oh and Xander, what can I say about him? Anyway, would love to hear what you love about it.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2012 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy Effect impacts view on women

Does viewing s-xual violence against women stoke sexist beliefs in men? And what if Buffy Summers swoops in to drive a stake in the heart of the male aggressor? Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2016 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Buffy Vampire Slayer

Why Buffy still matters 19 years on

ALMOST 20 years since it first debuted, Buffy is still a phenomenon. Just ask anyone who went to the BingeFest marathon. Ref. Source 6z.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Buffy Vampire Slayer Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Buffy reboot confirmed. EVERYONE’S favourite vampire slayer is returning to TV, but all Buffy fans are happy about a major change being made to the cast. Source 6n.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,