Ciera Introduction

Ciera Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Jul, 2018 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2018 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Ciera Introduction
A Friend

Ciera Introduction

Hi there everyone! So admittedly I couldn't narrow down exactly what I was supposed to put in here but.... Here goes anyways!

So I'm a complete medieval nerd, I love writing, I'm in SCA where I live and I'm a huge fan of that time and culture, especially the more sociopolitical aspects. So that's largely why I'm here. I found the site on [..] and it looked like it would be fun, so here I am!

If I missed anything you have questions about feel free to ask!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2018 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Ciera

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II Text Adventure

Ye can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

> TOPIC: Ciera Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,