Beware: Mcdonald's Salads

Beware Mcdonald' S Salads - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Beware Mcdonald' s Salads
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2018 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

McDonald's salads have sickened people in four additional states, bringing total to six states affected, health officials say. Lettuce contaminated with the Cyclospora parasite, which is not deadly but causes diarrhea, has left around 54 people ill in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wisconsin. McDonald's said that until it can switch to another lettuce-blend supplier, the company was voluntarily halting sales of salads "Out of an abundance of caution" at distribution centers and an estimated 3,000 restaurants. Ref. USAToday.

Beware: Mcdonald's Salads (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Salads Mcdonalds Beware

This is just another reason why I do not eat at Mc Donald's and glad that I do because normally if I go to a fast food restaurant I tend to get a salad instead of a burger or stuff that makes me fat. I think the fact that they kept selling the product knowing that it caused this shows they did not really care about their customers.

20th Jul, 2018 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Beware: Mcdonald's Salads Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

While McDonald's is junk I think the possibility of getting sick from any kind of cold food is a real possibility anywhere. That's one of the reasons I never eat salads when I go out, it must always be very hot food.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Salads Mcdonalds Beware

You think this is bad, in order to get those extra long fries, Mcdonald's insists upon a particular variety of difficult to grow potato.

Said potatoes are plagued by a particularly difficult to deal with species of blemish causing insect. Since Mcd's also insists on a blemish free product, the farmers supplying them use a pesticide so potent, the picked potatoes are unfit for human consumption for a full six weeks after harvest. They must be kept in storage to offgass until then.

All in all, I'm not surprised their salads are health hazards too.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Salads Mcdonalds Beware

I knew about the french fries so I do not eat at McDonald's. I think other fast food places are similar to this at times too. I believe the amount of bad food we are being served in Fast food places to now include salads is making it very dangerous to eat at fast food places.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tainted McDonald's salads have now sickened 163 people in 10 states as the contamination warning grows. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said the problem is caused by the Cyclospora parasite that is transmitted in foods contaminated with fecal matter. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Beware Mcdonald's Salads

Wow did not know about the fries. Amazing. Almost as scary as eating uncooked meat.

22nd Jul, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Beware Mcdonald's Salads Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Who goes into a JUNK food restaurant to order something 'healthy' anyways? I mean I never do and more reason not to now because of what's happening across America.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Beware: Mcdonald's Salads

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,