Imperiouscat Introduction

Imperiouscat Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jul, 2018 - 8:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dusty, musty, and a little bit rusty…
Hello. Some of you may have seen me knockin' around in any number of other games, forum discussions, blogs, or even (Here's a thought!) in the world outside of computer networks. I write, I teach, I play games of skill and even games of chance, and I happen to also be a real, live, THINKING individual with other skills and interests. I'm published (Game scenarios, poetry, commentary, a column on activism, short fiction, short non-fiction, longer works) both by myself and with a partner. "Imperious Cat" is a pseudonym that grew out of my gaming hobby, as part of a group playing STAR FLEET BATTLES and publishing (Sublicensed) scenarios, etc. (You may also find me in-game as ImpCat on a number of strat\egic simulations [cough,EVONY,cough]...)

Now, another system to decipher, another set of clues to follow. [f/x: two hands, in fingerless gloves, rubbing briskly together before returning to the keyboard] Let's see, what happens if I do *THIS*?

Respectfully,
"Imperious Cat" [..]
(And also known in the Society for Creative Anachronism as al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Imperiouscat

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Text Adventuring at its best is here. To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Imperiouscat Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Imperiouscat! That is quite an introduction. Nice to have you here and your experience too. ROK Harker gave you the links to get started with ROK II so do enjoy. If you ever have questions about the general usage of the community feel free to ask here and someone will reply.

> TOPIC: Imperiouscat Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,