Christeson Introduction

Christeson Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Christeson Introduction
A Friend

Christeson Introduction

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself, my name is Christeson. I have been a part of a small Dungeons & Dragons group in a rural American town for around a decade and while I love the hobby, its often difficult to get a group together. I have been both a dungeon master and a player, but I what I enjoyed most about the hobby was spending countless hours putting together campaigns for my players and writing the adventures. I hope to find something of a community here at Ruler of Kings so that I can continue to scratch my writers itch with like minded individuals.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Introduction Christeson

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Text Adventuring at its best is here. To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Christeson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Christeson! Nice to have you here. They have been looking for more Dungeon Masters here and there is plenty of facilities within the community for building a lasting campaign so you may also want to check out the Dungeons & Dragons related board to become a player as a start.

> TOPIC: Christeson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,