Jonathan the Brawler

Jonathan Brawler - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Oct, 2019 - 9:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 563
18th Jul, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Jonathan the Brawler

I am Jonathan, a name I was given. I have accepted it but I like my title better which tells a better tale of who I am, a fighter. I am six feet four inches tall and muscular but I do not look like an oversized balloon, to me that is not appealing nor necessary. I was told by my mother that I should be a ruler of this land and I intend to carry out her dying wishes by any means necessary.

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2018 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Brawler Jonathan

Advisor Description

He was not the kind of person I would normally find myself associating but he seemed knowledgeable and capable. His name was Gareth and he said he watched me from the first time I came into the town. He said my mother was looking for someone that would watch out for her son and he was the only one that remained true. I am watching him carefully, I do not fully trust him but I am listening.

6th Aug, 2018 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Jonathan the Brawler Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

It has been an interesting time in the town thus far. I have discovered new places and available items that I did not think about like the elixir you gave to me earlier today. I am hoping to put it to good use as soon as I need it. Other than that I am doing some training now.

17th Mar, 2019 - 7:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Brawler Jonathan

Message to Advisor

I thought I would be able to study hardy as you suggested but the instructors believe I need to have level one experience so I decided to study reflexes which I guess will be almost as rewarding. I am on a break until I have to go again.

10th May, 2019 - 7:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Brawler Jonathan

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was the only true friend I had in this world until she died. I used to eagerly listen to her counsel but never appreciate it as much as I do now that she is gone. I intend to make the best of the time I have in her honor.

8th Oct, 2019 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Jonathan the Brawler

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Brawler, but I am also an expert Hand Wrestling of which I am very proud.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2019 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Jonathan Brawler

It was confirmed upon meh, Jonathan the Brawler, that I am now an expert in Swim.

27th Oct, 2019 - 9:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Runic
(+)

Jonathan Brawler Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I am considered the master of the Lift Skill.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Jonathan the Brawler

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,