Lorddragneel Introduction

Lorddragneel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2018 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hey there. I'm new to this corner of the internet and here to introduce myself. I don't really care about my name and so on so I'll skip that part. Am interested in entertainment cause I like to take my mind off important stuff between here and now, and so entertainment is the answer. Oh I'm visually impaired too but I don't expect that to be an issue here. That's all I can say about me, I'd like to keep everything else under raps. Thanks and hope to have a good time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Lorddragneel

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Browser Adventure gaming at its best is here. To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Lorddragneel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to this place. So are you really from Algeria or did you just put that as your country because you could not bother choosing the correct one? *laugh*.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Lorddragneel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,