Pips Slayer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jul, 2018 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 564
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Pips the Slayer
A Friend

Pips the Slayer

I'm Pips. I was given this name because my dad thought it would reflect on my personality, he wanted me to be a happy person that leaves a smile on people's faces even when there is trouble. I'm known as the slayer because I slay every person, or thing that tries to ruin life for others. I stand 6.3 feet tall, with a skinny body. I have black hair, with small black eyes. My white skin and plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters/magic. I want to become the king of kings like mom and dad wanted by first ] exploring the world and knowing everything about it. I generally view alliances as interesting, I mean if I can benefit from them that is.

Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Pips the Slayer
A Friend

Slayer Pips

Advisor Description

Nell's a 20 year old woman, with long blue hair and brown eyes. She's about 5 feet tall, with a skinny body and white skin.
When I was going back from a job ones I felt like someone was following me, when I searched the area around I found her. It was a cordial meeting, and I, mr Pips, was really mad at this person following me. When I asked her about her name she told me, and our last names matched. She then said that she is my older step sister, and that we had the same dad, and just like me, her mom died but in her case, her mother died giving birth to her. I told her to prove it, and she did by showing me a mark that only our family members have on the back of our arms, it's shaped like a dragon. There was nothing I, Pips could do besides accept her company and the fact that I have a sister, and move on. I do like how she supports me and has high hopes of me being best of the best.

> TOPIC: Pips the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,