Dnarion Introduction

Dnarion Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Dnarion Introduction RPGer, writer
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 9
Flag Posts: 63
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.8%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 8

Dnarion Introduction

Who am I?

What do I want?

These are the questions so often asked in one form another. Ah, but to simply tell you would, perhaps, negate the mystery which these two questions so often wish to unveil. Yet, I suppose some knowledge of myself must come out - if for no other reason than to shed a bit of light on the person writing this.

To answer the first question: I am myself. I know, not much is it, but it is the truest words spoken. It means I remain who I am regardless of those around me. I may adapt to my settings and surroundings, but at my core I am who I am: writer, tactician, hopeless romantic, historian, and paladin. I have enjoyed writing since I started at the age of 14 when I wrote my first alternate history: a time travel story of me going back to the Battle of the Alamo with Winchester '73 repeating rifles and the ammo to go with it for the defenders along with a gatling gun. My writing usually has a wide variety of elements: horror, intrigue, military action, romance, and so forth. I have played Dungeons & Dragons since Second Edition, and also done my own personal writing of adventures as a Dungeon Master. That should tell you more of who I am.

To the second question: It is always something to be cautious about answering. One of my favorite characters from the old Science Fiction series: BABYLON 5 by the name of Londo Mollari once answered this question rather poorly. Afterwards, he plunged his people and the Narn into war, and began the events leading to the Shadow War at terrible costs to himself, his world, and millions of others. So, what do I want? Well, perhaps we should narrow that down a bit, yes? What do I want here? Fair enough! I want to enjoy myself with the others here as we explore Ruler of Kings, II. How that comes about only Time will truly tell, but we shall see.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:16pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Dnarion

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Such words from an introduction could only mean a man serious about his Text Adventures. To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Member Member

Dnarion Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for your fair welcome. I shall begin momentarily on exploring Ruler of Kings, II, and see where my creativity leads me. May the stars forever shine upon thee!

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jul, 2018 - 5:16pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,305
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Dnarion

Hello there. Its a good time to join in the game as there is a heap load of updates happening right now. Maybe I will see you around if you last past your intro and initial character creation.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Member

Introduction Dnarion

Thank you for welcoming here to this intriguing world I will soon be exploring in depth. It is quite possible our paths will cross as time moves along, but only Time can say for certain what is to come - for I am no seer or prophet, just a writer.

May your days be ever blessed with wonders, and your nights with dreams enjoyed.

Signature:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Dnarion Introduction

Hail there Dnarion. I read your character's intro and was impressed with the detail you put into it. Nice to have you on board. They have also been look for a Dungeon Master to run more games here, I think the folks here will like your writing style.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Member Member

Dnarion Introduction

Well met, Hunter! I am glad my introduction was so completely enjoyed. It has been a while since I have done this kind of writing, but I suspect I shall make things interesting at the very least. Already the decisions await me to see what path I shall soon take. I look forward to exploring this world with the rest of you. Be ever valiant and true!

Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.2%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Dnarion Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome to the forums. Cool you're enjoying Ruler of Kings II, I've been playing since the beginning. When I started all you could do was get jobs and earn gold and it was like a big deal back then. Now there is so much to do in the game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Dnarion Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,