Lace Introduction

Lace Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2018 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 50
Flag Posts: 205
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 103.28 FP
Charm: 6

Lace Introduction

I like the middle ages and renaissance period. I have been hearing a lot of good things about this game. I joined to try it and see if it is as good as some have been saying.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Jul, 2018 - 8:45pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Lace

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Text Adventuring at its best is here. To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

> TOPIC: Lace Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,