Sonia the Mystic - Page 3 of 5

Message to Advisor I am waiting in town trying - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Sep, 2018 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 566
22nd Aug, 2018 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I took two years off to earn some gold but it had a bad effect on my preparedness to be ruler. I will now have to evaluate if doing such is worth it but I am glad for the gold so I could put it into some skill training. I will then head back to the patrols and resume gaining experience specially since my clan has no need of me right now.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2018 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

Message to Advisor

I tried to do something odd today but was not successful at it. I wrestled a giant war thog, an ungly and wild creature. I was doing this in a white dress but could not hold on and fell to the mud below. Everyone laughed at me and I felt so ashamed.

24th Aug, 2018 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wish I could change this about myself

I am not as smart as I should be so many will not accept me in to be trained. This has been a sticking point for me and something I wish I could change about myself. I heard that Lady Fluke has a brainwashing technique for me to use but I have not been lucky with getting the pretty pebbles for it. So now I go to sleep and hopefully will try again tomorrow.

25th Aug, 2018 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 3 Mystic Sonia

Message to Advisor

I did well today. I was able to win the tavern challenge thus giving me more gold to do some training and it is training that I am busy doing now so hopefully I will achieve all ibneed to in order to be more strong in combat.

29th Aug, 2018 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want to be a ruler of kings for many reasons but most of all it was told to be by mother, the person who I trust the most, that I would one day become a ruler because its my destiny from the gods. As such I work towards this day after day no matter the difficulty or challenges that are laid before me.

1st Sep, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic

Message to Advisor

I embarrassed myself trying to perform a trick at the tavern but I only did it because I needed the gold and not because I wanted to show off. After failure I decided to take a year off and do some work. I painted the crests and other symbols on the shields that the shield maker crafted. Now I am back, I have already began training again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2018 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia Mystic - Page 3

The Town Guard

I don't know about the town guard save for the times they are mentioned for bravery or stupidity when they come in contact with the locals. I guess its one of those thankless jobs that people know you have to do but hate you for doing it.

6th Sep, 2018 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I am waiting in town trying to earn gold and build up my sword skills before heading back to Llafair for the patrols. I think that will give me the boost I need during combat. While here I enter challenges when I can and do odd jobs for money. I hope you are well.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Sonia the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,