Sonia the Mystic - Page 4 of 5

Renting a room at the Tavern Tavern rooms tend - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2018 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 566
10th Sep, 2018 - 8:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic - Page 4

Thoughts on the Chancellor

The chancellor in Llafair seems very approachable unlike the one in the town. He is of a race that I thought may not be favored but it seems like the people of Llafair are more liberal. I am also surprised that he thinks so much about the safety of his people that he personally supervises the patrols.

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2018 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

Message to Advisor

Besides encountering a drunk at the tavern, doing some training and successfully completing a challenge the day was rather unremarkable but I guess for someone who does a meager job it will seem like an adventure in itself.

6th Oct, 2018 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Drinking at the Tavern

Having come from the tavern earlier she was keen on writing about the drinking that took place there because it was part of how she earned her gold. The tavern drunks like to see the locals try to overcome various obstacles while betting. Most times it goes in your favor but sometimes it does not. Regardless, to your winning or losing it does not stop the drinking because someone is always interested in being part of ale and wine.

10th Oct, 2018 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 4 Mystic Sonia

Message to Advisor

My dear Josh, you are so good to me. I thank you for your latest gift and for seeing to my well being. I spoke with the Mystic but she did not say anything new… perhaps when I am further along in age she will tell me more. Until then I am going to keep busy training.

29th Oct, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

Sonia the Mystic Lives!. I, Sonia, have died but am alive again! Mine cause is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered evils for the 1st time much to mine amazed. I am not in a destiny of fate yet I have become it.

31st Oct, 2018 - 3:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic

Message to Advisor

I have been giving some priority to my sword training so that I can achieve my absolute best in combat. It has depleted my gold but I feel it is worth it so that I can win instead of risking close death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia Mystic - Page 4

Now that I have attained Level 5 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Sonia than otherwise might have been known.

3rd Nov, 2018 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Renting a room at the Tavern

Tavern rooms tend to be half clean and disease d. Hey have a sent about them too its a mix of ale, perfume and sweat which is not a good combination. Its not a place I like to stay but its better than nothing.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Sonia the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,