Sonia the Mystic - Page 5 of 5

Message to Advisor I think I may join the guild - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed Q
ROK II Text RPG Character 566
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
Artist

Level: 5
Action: Training
ROK II

Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic - Page 5

Message to Advisor

At camp and on patrol. This seems to be a consistent part of my life now. We had only one encounter during the day and they could not even get a swing in because we took them off the earth in one blow. I do notice that each patrol gets a bit harder but I am trying to remain resolute.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2018 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
Artist

ROK II

Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

Message to Advisor

I am still thinking about it… the great wolf that I killed before it killed me. It had red piercing eyes and was the biggest four legged creature I had ever seen. If it weren't for the healing elixir I think I would have definitely died.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
Artist

ROK II

Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sonia the Mystic is raised. Mine failures hath doomed me for the 2nd time all because of my in awe past in this hallucination. I need to changeth mine duty.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Artist

ROK II

Lace
(+)

Page 5 Mystic Sonia

Message to Advisor

I think I may join the guild of the barbarians before I go on any more patrols. I am now learning the bash skill after having done lift. Once this training is over I will head to Anglesey to at least start but then I will have to get more gold to match my own level. I will contact you before I leave. Keep safe until then.

Post Date: Fri Dec 14, 2018 - 19:01:25 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Page 5 Mystic Sonia

We rest Sonia the Mystic to share scoop from yesteryear:
HistoricToday is: 14th December (GMT), in history on the 14th of December, 1889 AD the following event happened:
American Academy of Political and Social Science organized, Philadelphia

Guest please SHARE: "Sonia the Mystic" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Sonia the Mystic
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Sonia the Mystic

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Country (State) of the Day

Papua New Guinea

Country of the day Papua New Guinea

Unanswered Threads for Papua New Guinea, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By SMF 3.2 Days Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Trans 3.3 Days Ago Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By Prodigy 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Reformist 21st Nov, 2018 - 12:16am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes