Sonia the Mystic - Page 2 of 5

Finding a job Finding a job was a bit difficult - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Aug, 2018 - 7:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 566
4th Aug, 2018 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I am at Llafair and I am not sure what I am doing here other than pure curiosity. I need to return to Town as soon as I get up in the morning so I can have a better start to my day since I did not get much done other than take a course in negotiations- maybe it will come in handy.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

Message to Advisor

Went on a patrol today as I started to build up more experience and skill. My only regret is that I do not have more elixirs. They are expensive but I do have one, I just wished I had more so I do not have to use the one that I do have. While I'm not in dire need at the moment I am only less than half way through the patrol so it might come down to a serious decision of if to use it or not.

8th Aug, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am still on the foot patrol. The men are anxious to get back after all this walking. I think having horses may make it more productive so I will ask the chancellor about it when I get back. But for now I need to get some rest.

10th Aug, 2018 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 2 Mystic Sonia

First time in the Town

This tow is friendly. I never felt rejected or bullied. I do find that most of the people are willing to make a business deal no matter what the situation so they have good business sense. I was very surprised when they called my name in the tavern, I did not think anyone knew me except for my advisor.

14th Aug, 2018 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Mystic Sonia

Message to Advisor

Trying to stay on top of things but there are many challenges. I guess if you are to be a ruler one day you can't have it easily right? I have wondered of late… are there others also seeking to be a ruler and are they experiencing the same difficulties I am?

15th Aug, 2018 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia the Mystic

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk look like good people. They work hard to get the gold from offering goods and services. I have to admit that I do not know many except for those who own the shops, taverns or in the market. I am sure about one thing… people's reputation precedes them and they are often just as described.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2018 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia Mystic - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I need to head back to doing some quests, I think, however I feel with the extra gold I have gotten I need to better train myself as you have suggested. So, that's exactly what I am doing- training at the moment. I am just taking a bit of a break in my session to let you know about how I am doing.

20th Aug, 2018 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Sonia Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Finding a job

Finding a job was a bit difficult until all I realized I had to do was ask. This is something mother always thought me to do… if you don't know you ask and someone will tell you. I almost slapped my own face when I realized all I had to do was ask one of the wenches to tell me what they knew about a job in my profession.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Sonia the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,