Jailed For Queen Conch Seashells

Jailed Queen Conch Seashells - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Jul, 2018 - 3:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Watch out if you are a tourist in Florida
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Woman who collected queen conch seashells in Florida sentenced to jail. A Texas tourist who collected 40 queen conchs seashells from Key West, Florida, is going to jail for 15 days. Source 2t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seashells Conch Queen Jailed

Knowing that a living organism was collected I can understand the sentence as it is a protected species. I would be wary of just finding shells on the shore and leave them be unless I know for fact that they are a empty shell. I am one who likes nature and do enjoy walking along a shore to enjoy the waves coming in and watching the power of the oceans. I hope this lady has learned a very valuable lesson. I hope others who read this understand that you must understand the laws of the places you are going to make sure you do not break a local law.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jailed For Queen Conch Seashells History & Civil Business Politics

Wow the lady planned on giving away the shells with the living organism still in them. Wonder if she knew that they had living things in them when she picked them up.

> TOPIC: Jailed For Queen Conch Seashells

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,