Wothfard the Paladin

Wothfard Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Aug, 2018 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 568
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Wothfard the Paladin
A Friend

Wothfard the Paladin

I am Wothfard and I was given this name by my mother. I did not know my father and grew up learning what I can of the world and listening to the wisdom of my mother. I worked hard to develop muscles and stamina so that I could help be prepared to right some of the wrongs I have seen in this world.

I am 6 foot tall with red hair. I have the blue eyes of my father so my mother has told me and I weight a good 240 lbs of muscle. While I am not the best looking guy around I am a bit over average with my bronzed skin from many hours out in the sun helping make me look great.

I find myself following the rules of law and will do what I can to enforce those rules. I believe that all have the right to their lives but not off the expense of causing suffering to others. I will stop those who trod upon others to make themselves look good. This includes those that wish to steal from others too. Go gain your money the correct way and not by thievery for if I see you and catch you then my sword will be your end.

I will do all I can to follow my ways to become the next ruler of kings. While there are others ahead of me in this quest I plan to go my own way to get where I need to be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Wothfard the Paladin
A Friend

Paladin Wothfard

Advisor Description

I met Victoria as I was coming into town and we had a nice talk. She was a older lady maybe in her early 20's but she was beautiful and full of life. She stood only about 5' 4" tall and slender with some nice curves as I eyed her up some before we started to talk. I think she enjoyed me checking her out some and it even caused her to blush some but not as much as I was when she caught me at it. To say the least it was a bit awkward when we did start to talk but her green eyes and light brown curly hair helped me focus on her face and not her body.
The more we talked the more I learned that she was here to assist me in my goals and has been watching me develop over the years. While that seemed a bit odd I did find that she is very nice and great to look at and if she has my best interests out for me that all should be good. I hope that it is truly her wish to see my accomplish my goals in life.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Wothfard the Paladin
A Friend

Wothfard the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on my mother. She was a good woman who taught me a lot about life and how to treat others as well as how to get along well in this world. She did her best to make sure that I was well prepared for life and could survive on my own. If she was still with me I would make sure that she was well cared for because of all she had done for me through her life and my life.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Wothfard the Paladin
A Friend

Paladin Wothfard

No one shall lay low Wothfard the Paladin. I, Wothfard, have died but am alive again! I was fascinated when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of dungeon of fears. With duty in mind things must changeth.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Wothfard the Paladin
A Friend

Paladin Wothfard

Most handsome gentleman of Wothfard

I was walking down the road and saw a handsome gentleman. He was different than others that I have seen and I am sure the women or those men that like gentlemen would be very attracted to him. He was a tall fellow standing about 6' 2" with shorter dark hair and maybe would weigh about 170 lbs. I could tell he is used to being admired and he is probably a wealthy man considering the richer fabrics of his clothes and well they fit. I know it take money to get that kind of service from the tailors. I nodded as I passed by but I doubt that he even noticed me at all as he passed by. I am not too worried about that as I was also looking at the women who were also walking about.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Wothfard the Paladin
A Friend

Wothfard the Paladin

Wothfard the Paladin is raised. I, Wothfard, liveth for the 2nd version of mine dumbfounded self. Change the pursuit and I shall changeth the outcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Wothfard the Paladin
A Friend

Wothfard Paladin

Wothfard the Paladin Lives!. I awoke again for the 3rd time. I am wonder-struck by it. I felt like it was a mass escape into fantasy. I shall motive for better.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2018 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Wothfard the Paladin
A Friend

Wothfard Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Wothfard the Paladin is raised. Mine ambition is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered defeats for the 4th time much to mine astonished. I am not in a work of fiction yet I have become it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wothfard the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,