Do You Feel Guilty?

Do Feel Guilty - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Guilt and trust - trustworthy
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do You Feel Guilty?

Are you prone to feeling guilty? Then you're probably more trustworthy, study shows. New research finds that when it comes to predicting who is most likely to act in a trustworthy manner, one of the most important factors is the anticipation of guilt. Source 1a.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Do You Feel Guilty?
A Friend

Guilty Feel Do

That actually makes a lot of sense actually. It means you sort of got some ideas of what is right and wrong and are willing to be consistant with those ideas.

22nd Jul, 2018 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Do You Feel Guilty? Health & Special Psychology

Its more like the more you care the most 'good' you are its the people who don't care that are less likely to be good or trustworthy which makes perfect sense.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Do You Feel Guilty?
A Friend

Guilty Feel Do

I do not feel guilty about things as I strive to do what is right and be a good person. I do wonder though if those who prey on hard working people and take their stuff if they feel guilty about it?

> TOPIC: Do You Feel Guilty?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,