Tiro Introduction

Tiro Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jul, 2019 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Tiro Introduction
A Friend

Tiro Introduction

Greetings everyone!

I’ve come to abide by the polite requirement of introducing myself and to tell all you veterans and such why I’m here and where I’ve been before here!

We’ll call me Tiro here, I’m a very long time CLI & text-based onling RPer starting with ZombieMUD in 1991 (Non-RP) till eventually I spent some years as a player at MOO/MUSH(s) such as: Armageddon MUSH, Strange New worlds, Among The Stars, and Where No Where has Gone Before (Royal & Tech stuff); I’m the “Arch Wiz” a web-based original setting since 1998 (Sole maintainer, administrator, and developer 2005-2013) and largely been in a bit of a complete computer, social, and gaming hiatus since 2013 and I’m not looking to jump somewhere I get put in charge of something right away before I get time to enjoy myself as a regular ol player

I’ve been playing Dungeons & Dragons tabletop since 1988 and I’ve retired (‘14) and stopped using a computer/laptop entirely just to enjoy working for “fun” doing Voice over roles, music, artwork, mediterranean ancient history projects, and figuring out how to get by digitally only using Touch & Voice UI.

I hope to find something here that will fit me. Thank you!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Tiro

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II Text Adventure

Ye can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Tiro Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Tiro, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2019 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Tiro

Tiro, this is to inform you that your membership upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to regular membership. Your upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for more details.

> TOPIC: Tiro Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,