Amelia Mage - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Aug, 2018 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 618 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Amelia the Mage
A Friend

Amelia the Mage

I am Amelia the Mage and this shall be my tomb in which to record my thoughts and adventures.

As I progressed through childhood, I developed a growing fascination with the idea of spells and magic. My mother was concerned that I spent far too much time with my head in a book, but I was fascinated by the idea that I too could gain a knowledge of magic. This was not something that was taught to me during my education, but I became aware of it after finding some old books on the art of magic tucked away in a dusty old corner of a library. I was captivated by the colour, the mystery, and the tranqulity of magic and how it could be used to heal, protect, but above all increase my knowledge. Mages are so intellectual and intelligent, being just as well informed about politics as they are their own craft. This is how I want to be too!

So far as my apperance is concerned, I am 5 feet and eight inches tall. I am more on the curvy side, rather than muscular, but definitely not flat. I see myself as being shaped like that hour glass that I saw once at a local trading stand in the market. My eyes are my best feature. They are medium sized and a grey blue. I'm told that they can be rather piercing when I look at someone for a long time, as though my gaze is burning into their soul. I have not noticed this myself, but I do like my eyes. My hair is blonde, shoulder length, and straight. My skin is white and a little pale, given the hours that I spend indoors reading. I am told that I am rather pretty, but that I hide it too much by wearing baggy robes and sometimes a hood, but I do not like to show off. I do not want people to stare at me.

I want to use what I have learnt to become a mage who can help others, but to also look after myself when I need to. I plan to use everything that I have learnt and all that I will continue to learn to assist me in this endeavour. The power of the mind and strength of magic will see me through this world.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Amelia the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,