How To Make Better Decisions

How Decisions - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 9:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How looking at the big picture can lead to better decisions. New research suggests how distancing yourself from a decision may help you make the choice that produces the most benefit for you and others affected. Source 6w.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2018 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Decisions Make How

In relation to this I feel speaking your mind out loud about an intended decision makes you think about it better because you can hear how it sounds.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How To Make Better Decisions Health & Special Psychology

I like to take a bit of time on major decisions so that I can think about it and weigh all the options. Little decisions are easier and mostly I think about my wallet and my waist on them *smile*.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Decisions Make How

Actually agree on that. That was how I decided on weather or not to get a gym membership from a place near home or just use the one with my university fees. My wallet won that battle in that case though. I realized I got a real good deal from the university for once.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Decisions Make How

Yes there are many gyms around me that want my membership but I can not see paying for something like that when my wallet made that decision and I can walk on the bike trails for free. Using your wallet to help make good decisions can help a lot.

> TOPIC: How To Make Better Decisions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,