China's Female Gymnists

China' S Female Gymnists - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2008 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

China Olympics Look too young, were they too young?
23rd Aug, 2008 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

China's Female Gymnists

China's Female Gymnists

Did anyone see some of those female Chinese Gymists participating in the Beijing Olympics? They looked to be around age 13, what do you think?

Olympic probe into gymnasts' ages

The gymnastics governing body will be asked by Olympic chiefs to check none of China's winning women's team were under-age.
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2008 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

China's Female Gymnists
A Friend

Gymnists Female Chinas

I believe that they were under the age of 16 which one has to be at the time they compete in Olympic gymnastics. I believe that China is going to look like the same old China where they will lie and cheat to win. It is a shame they could not play fair while hosting the Olympics.

23rd Aug, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

China's Female Gymnists Sports & Fashion Music Movies

QUOTE (KNtoran)
I believe that China is going to look like the same old China where they will lie and cheat to win.

That is a bold stereotype, do you have specific examples?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2008 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

China's Female Gymnists
A Friend

Gymnists Female Chinas

I do not have examples sorry. I was not referring the the Chinese as a people but the government of the Chinese who has in the past and still in the present done all they can to remain in power. They seem very willing to lie and cheat in any way they can to smother democracy and keep their people ruled over by a strong fist.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

> TOPIC: China's Female Gymnists

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,