Cassander the Duke

Cassander Duke - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Jul, 2018 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 579
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Cassander the Duke
A Friend

Cassander the Duke

Standing at 6'0 even and maintaining an athletic build, many have said that I greatly favor my father when he was of my age. I am sixteen years of age, and although I am still young with much room for growth, I've been blessed with good health in both my body and mind, as well as a pair of striking, golden eyes that are unique to me among my family.

I am Cassander Wolfe; my first name proudly bestowed upon me by my mother -- Cassandra -- in honor of my great, great-grandfather, a man whose deeds are echoed by common-folk and nobility alike. With great sorrow I have inherited the title of Duke of Dragonstone after the sudden passing of my father, Alaric von Wolfe.

In spite of the duties being thrust upon me suddenly, I jump to the task of taking over where my father let off. That is, I strive to achieve something greater than my current station. My ambitions could be considered self-serving, but aiming to become the Ruler of all the Kings and Lords of the land has long been a goal of my predecessors.

My mother has always told me that both fate and the heavens have guided me on my path, and I hope to achieve what my father, and the Dukes that came before him, could not. Even with this is mind, I do not wish to achieve my goals at the cost of making the common people suffer. If possible I hope to achieve my ambitions by more peaceful means, and alliances and other diplomatic agreements are always considered first unless the idea is truly not reachable. Cassander would dare not remove war from pragmatism has taught me that it would be foolish to leave it completely off the table.

Therefore I will not hesitate to wield my sword against my enemies, even if my heart tells me to be merciful in the aftermath of my inevitable triumph. Even at the tender age of sixteen, the "Young Duke" of Dragonstone has a knack for leadership and command. That, and an innate talent for swordsmanship.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Cassander the Duke

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,