Guilhermec Introduction

Guilhermec Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th May, 2020 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 81
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 2,149.00 FP
Charm: 3

Guilhermec Introduction

Hello,
I'm here to practice my English (I'm Brazilian), talk about Role-playing Game, roleplay and maybe make friends. I'm a very creative person to imagine things, worlds, systems, ideas in general, but I lack a better English comprehension to achieve a better communication, so Role-playing in English would be a nice place to practice.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 27th Jul, 2018 - 5:14pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Guilhermec

Welcome to this new place.

It is nice to have someone new that can contribute to our discussions in a constructive manner. To keep on this beat please remember the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

Here are some links to important parts of our Community:
See All Boards

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Guilhermec Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Guilhermec! Nice to have you here from Brazil. In ROK II please do not use net talk and lines like:

international QUOTE
*blushes even more, sitting straight and proud* *smile*

You need to state what you say in first person and actions in the third if you so wish. Therefore, your line would be:

international QUOTE
He blushes even more, sitting straight and proud he smiles and says, "X"

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 81
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 2,149.00 FP
Charm: 3

Introduction Guilhermec

Shaumde waves smiling and says: That's a lesson learned. Thank you very much and I'll try again when describing my actions.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 27th Jul, 2018 - 5:14pm
Signature:
Post Date: 11th May, 2019 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Guilhermec

GuilhermeC, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 12th May, 2020 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Guilhermec Introduction

Guilhermec, this is to inform you that your Membership Upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to Regular Membership. Your Membership Upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for types of Account Upgrades.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Guilhermec Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,