Joe Biden - Page 3 of 17

QUOTE WASHINGTON - Vice President-elect Joe - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Nov, 2008 - 5:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (17) »
Politician, US Vice President and President of the USA - Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
24th Sep, 2008 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden - Page 3

I also heard on CNN that Biden voted twice for the "Bridge to Nowhere" but he is making it look like it Palin's fault and she was not even governor yet!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Biden Joe

Is Biden drunk?

It certainly would explain a lot of the idiotic things the guy has said on the campaign trail, and it would explain why he's been shut down by the Obama campaign. All the guy is tasked with is saying 'hope and change' and he goes out and says things like 'hey, if you elect Barack we are going get tested by our enemies'. Brilliant, Joe. Anyway, here are the videos that show evidence of possible mass alcohol consumption by Joe Biden. There are no facts to back this claim up whatsoever, but take a look at these videos and decide for yourself.
Ref. Glenn Beck

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2008 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden
A Friend

Joe Biden History & Civil Business Politics

So he is saying that if we elect Obama then the terrorist are going to attack us? Well we do not want the terrorist to attack us so we should not vote for Obama then. That works for me.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Biden Joe

Biden voices 'unshakable commitment' to strong Israel-U.S. ties

Democratic U.S. vice presidential nominee Senator Joe Biden met with Israel's ambassador to the United States Sallai Meridor on Monday, and stressed his and his running mate presidential nominee Barack Obama's "unshakable commitment" to strong U.S.-Israel ties.
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden
A Friend

Biden Joe

Wow, you guys should check out Jibjab's exerts from Sarah Palin And Joe Bidden. They make good points about Joe Bidden's Babbling and Sarah Palin's inability to actually form a sentence. I found it humorous, but guess it's not that constructive, and has some relevance.

5th Nov, 2008 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden

Joe Biden As Vice President

I'm sure Joe is doing a tap dance right now. Do we have anything to fear from a man who once claimed that Barack Obama is not ready to be the President of the USA?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden
A Friend

Joe Biden - Page 3

I think that he will try to do a good job as vice president. I hope that he works on getting our reputation with other countries better.

14th Nov, 2008 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

WASHINGTON - Vice President-elect Joe Biden was all smiles Thursday when he paid a courtesy call the man he will succeed, Dick Cheney. But he has insisted he wants to be nothing like him. Biden has called Cheney "the most dangerous vice president we've had probably in American history" and said he couldn't name a single good thing Cheney had done.

But even if he won't acknowledge any similarities, there's one way that Biden wants to be like Cheney - a strong partner in governing the country.

Biden is proving to be a hands-on No. 2 to President-elect Barack Obama. He is carving out his own niche, specializing in foreign affairs, his area of expertise for decades in the Senate, and sticking close to Obama.

Past vice presidents have often been relegated to ceremonial roles, without major input on daily decisions. But the last two vice presidents, Cheney and Al Gore, have been extraordinarily involved and insisted on private weekly lunches with their bosses.

Biden has said he told Obama, before accepting the running mate slot, that he wouldn't want a peripheral assignment like reorganizing government, which Gore took on, along with other tasks. In a New Yorker interview last month, he said he told Obama: "I don't want to be a vice president who is not part of the major decisions you make."

Source 3

Let's hope that Biden can pull himself together for this, and actually make something positive happen with the VP office.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Joe Biden

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,