Joe Biden - Page 4 of 17

Maybe Joe Biden and the crew can be likened - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th May, 2009 - 4:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »
Politician, US Vice President and President of the USA - Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden
A Friend

Joe Biden - Page 4

I do not think I want Biden in making all the decisions for Obama. It sounds to me that is what he wants to do to make sure the Obama makes the "correct" decisions. All this from someone who is going senile.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2009 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Biden Joe

Biden appeals to G20 protesters

US Vice-President Joe Biden urges G20 protesters to give governments a chance to tackle the economic crisis. Ref. Source 2

18th May, 2009 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden History & Civil Business Politics

What on earth is up with these Democrats and their insensitivity to keeping things secret? Joe Biden recently named the location of his safe house that Dick Cheney once stayed in and declared an "Undisclosed Location". Why does Joe Biden feel it is OK to share this kind of info? Worst off he did this during a party - to impress associates?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

19th May, 2009 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Biden Joe

Joe Biden is a blabbermouth. He can't keep secrets, and he often makes huge gaffes in propriety. We don't hear so much about Biden these days - except when he's making a mistake! I wonder how Obama feels about having him as VP now?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

19th May, 2009 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Biden Joe

Biden has a history of "Insert Foot n Mouth Disease". He has been caught plagiarizing speeches. He exaggerates beyond belief. He had always had a "hey look at me" reputation even amongst his peers. This is just status quo.

Now remember all the screwups this guy has had so far and let's walk down memory lane for a bit to see how the media protect their own...

Dan Quayle. What is the worst thing this guy did near a mic. He misspelled POTATO! OMG

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

19th May, 2009 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden

The thing is... Who chose Joe Biden as a running mate. I have to wonder if Joe and the rest of the liberal gang are so hell bent on exposing everything to the point that there is a lax state where they think that the terrorists (or whatever new name they give them) are on vacation. Seems very dangerous the road they are walking down, it is such complacency that in many regards allowed 9/11 to happen. Even now their very own CIA has to protect itself from her own.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2009 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden - Page 4

The democratic party is now basically drunk with power. They have the media, they have the House, they have the Senate and not even a filabuster can stop them as they can override that as well. Now the problem is that with all this power, they are fighting a little bit over the spotlight.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

19th May, 2009 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Maybe Joe Biden and the crew can be likened to a flowing power hose with no handler. Lots coming out but not channeled in the right places - just wetting everything.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Joe Biden

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,