Joe Biden - Page 13 of 17

Joe is trying to please the Republicans and - Page 13 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Oct, 2021 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Politician, US Vice President and President of the USA - Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2021 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Joe Biden - Page 13

'Wait, wait, wait': Biden overrules his aides. US President Joe Biden defied his staff as they tried to end a media conference today so he could take one more question. It was a challenging one. Source 1r.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2021 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Biden Joe

I am not in the USA but I hope that this new president Biden can do much better than Trump did. In Europe many make fun of Trump as a man with dated ideas and narcissism.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2021 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden History & Civil Business Politics

‘Come on’: Biden snaps at tough question. Joe Biden finally held his first press conference since taking office today, and faced a grilling - though one important topic never came up. Source 2g.

26th Mar, 2021 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Biden Joe

Biden has a tough job, I hope people can appreciate that he inherited a disaster and now has to come up with solutions for the past five year nonsense that took place.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 23rd May, 2021 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Biden Joe

A 'gaffe machine' goes quiet: Biden stays mostly on message as… Joe Biden's verbal missteps have been legendary throughout his political career but have been mostly missing since he became president in January. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2021 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden

'We will not forgive'. President Biden had a warning for those who carried out a terror attack in Kabul, Tropical Storm Ida looms and more to start your Friday. Source 1w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2021 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden - Page 13

I don't like the decisions he's been making of late. Its either he is getting bad advice or simply getting too old. I just hope he can turn things around so America isn't in this slump.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 8 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.8%

19th Oct, 2021 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Joe Biden Politics Business Civil & History - Page 13

Joe is trying to please the Republicans and it is going to cost him. He already has two Democrats that seem to be acting like Republicans with their refusal to back budgets. He will need to decide something fast because 2022 elections are coming soon!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Joe Biden

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,