Jabberjay Introduction

Jabberjay Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Aug, 2018 - 10:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2018 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Jabberjay Introduction
A Friend

Jabberjay Introduction

Hi I am a high school student who is a big fan of fantasy novels and wants to become a writer eventually.i have a tiny bit of experience with 5th.ed Dungeons & Dragons from sleep away camp.I enjoyed the experience immensely but back at home I don't have a large enough social group to play the game.The CRPG's I tried did not have the same feel as the tabletop because their were a finite amount of things you could do in a game engine.I searched around and learned about MUD's and was instantly hooked by the idea.I looked them up online found Ruler of Kings Two and decided to start here.Ps.I am on the autism spectrum.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2018 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Jabberjay

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II Text Adventure

Ye can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

> TOPIC: Jabberjay Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,