Dynadin the Wanderer

Dynadin Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Aug, 2018 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 585
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2018 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Dynadin the Wanderer
A Friend

Dynadin the Wanderer

People of this fine land allow me to introduce my humble self.My name is Dynadin and I was named so because my father was once saved in battle by a Knight of that same name.I am known as the wanderer because I would spend much of my time exploring the wilderness around my home village.I would happily follow anyone who is well learned or is a capable fighter.I want to explore the world and search for lost knowledge.My first step shall be becoming a scribes apprentice.I generally view alliances as beneficial.I intend to find lost knowledge and use what I have learned to become the next Ruler of Kings.If you want to find me look for a 6 foot and one inch man with a toned body,Blonde hair,sizable blue eyes,and sun tanned skin.I would also recommend looking for someone who is both weathered/strong and reading a book(Rare combination).Thus I start out this path towards Life and adventure!.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Dynadin the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,