Iatrus Cursed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Aug, 2018 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 587
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Iatrus the Cursed
A Friend

Iatrus the Cursed

I am Iatrus, the second of my name. My ancestor, Iatrus the first, was the beginning of a line of leaders. It is my desire to follow in their footsteps.

Iatrus the Cursed is what the people call me, for it seems where I go there are tragedies abundant. My life has not been easy. The gods do not favor me, they say. I say that I will wear this title bestowed on me and turn it on its head. Those who go against me shall be the truly cursed ones.

I am of a reasonable height, standing five feet and eight inches. My form is thin, and I have been described as slight. My hair is of white coloration, and I have an eternally pale complexion. My eyes have been described as green or blue, the truth lying somewhere in between. I have been described as effeminate by some.

I wish to gain power. Whether through politics or warfare, I care not. Alliances will likely be necessary to achieve my goals, so I will seek to gain favor from others. Mayhaps I shall marry someone of high status. All may be tools to gain my desires.

For now, I seek answers regarding my mother's death, and I have become a sellsword, in hopes that travel will allow me to find the answers I seek. I intend to settle with nothing less than success.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Iatrus the Cursed
A Friend

Cursed Iatrus

Advisor Description

I had been listening to the town crier when a man approached me. He had a charming air to him, and I confess that I was rather impressed by his manners. He seemed kind enough at first, offering his aid to a newcomer in the town.

After several days around Belinus, I have had no choice but to conclude that this was no coincidence. He seems to know things that he should not, and I believe he had me followed for some time before he approached, though I cannot prove such. He seems to act according to his whims, which seem to fluctuate between kindness and a cold kind of cruelty.

Yet, I cannot imagine leaving his side, for the advice he offers is beyond all worth. I am simply one more whim to him, I know, but I find the way he conducts his life to be inspiring, and I hope to one day gain his favor in truth, instead of the facade of approval that he puts on.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Iatrus the Cursed
A Friend

Iatrus the Cursed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a good woman. She had notions of greatness for me, and I shall not disappoint her. She always encouraged me to be both strong in body and in mind, and I keep her advice in mind every day. I miss her. I look little like her, though I wish I shared her features. She was the one who raised me, not my father. Her untimely death still unsettles me, and I seek knowledge regarding with how it came about that she died.

> TOPIC: Iatrus the Cursed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,