Inrock Introduction

Inrock Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th May, 2020 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th May, 2020 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Inrock Introduction
A Friend

Inrock Introduction

Hello, my (User)name is Inrock,

There is no particular reason as to why I have chose this name, I just typed it out and thought, "Yeah, that works".

Why am I here? Well, thats a fair question. I personally suppose it's just because I wanted to try something new. I do have experience with roleplay, usually over discord in an amalgamation of Dungeons & Dragons esque character sheets and forum esque walls of text. It was all great fun, but slowly the groups I played with became rather light in material.

So, that has led me here, to this site, where I hope to find an interesting story, and a friendly community.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2020 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Introduction Inrock

Welcome, ye have chosen the most unique Text adventure in which thy chosen path will reveal thy destiny. Now, since this is a choose thy own adventure game do take the time to read the tome known as the Player's Rules & Start. Herein, ye will discover the rudiments of game play and the mental fortitude ye will need to begin.

> TOPIC: Inrock Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,