Fantasy Introduction

Fantasy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Sep, 2018 - 9:48am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Add Reply Q
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 6
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.3%
[+] Gain: 30.19 FP
Charm: none

Fantasy Introduction

I'm here for the text game but I did not realize all these steps were necessary but I understand the reason. I like to read, write occasionally and dabble in the paranormal. I guess you can say I'm the weird stay by myself type but that's not really important to you. Anyways I am hoping to test out this game if approved.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG Ruler of Kings II | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Aug, 2018 - 10:54am
Signature:
Post Date: 14 November 2018 - 1:58 pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Introduction

Blanchard's Newspaper Obituary Law: If you want your name spelled wrong, die.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

This will be thy most favored Text Adventure ever. To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Introduction Fantasy

Hi Fantasy! Nice to have more Canadians on board. You are more than approved so I hope you are enjoying ROK II.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Member Reader

Introduction Fantasy

Thanks for all the info and links. By the way, should I ask a question about the game here or in that general discussion topic for the game?

Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG Ruler of Kings II | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Aug, 2018 - 10:54am
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Introduction

Hi Fantasy, if you are talking about ROK II then there is a specific thread for it here that you can use.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

Member Reader

Fantasy Introduction

I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. I like the game. There are so many options all the time so I can never be bored.

Attached Image Edited: Fantasy on 14th Sep, 2018 - 9:49am

Signature:
Guest please SHARE: "Fantasy Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Fantasy Introduction" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Fantasy Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Country (State) of the Day

Kosovo

Country of the day Kosovo

Unanswered Threads for Kosovo, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Pureyang 11 Hours Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Majicsun 14 Hours Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 19th Sep, 2018 - 1:23pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm